Its all about giving back to Pachamama – Mother Earth
Kulam Project – kulam protect
As important part of Kulam project activities we are now starting the most important goal of our life – contribute and help protect and nourish the planet by offering our support to other environmental projects – through our Gatherings and events, and through all of our activities in the internet and in the communities around the world.
The KULAM project “Pachamama journeys” will contribute to important and positive activities like:
*Tree planting projects – with every ticket bought we plant a tree, mostly food forests.
*Coral reconstruction projects – planting corals in the oceans
*Natural springs, lakes and waterfall reconstructing and preserving projects
*Animal transfer to reconstruct nature and animal protection
*Permaculture initiatives that preserve the earth projects
- Green constructions , Lake creating, Eco systems , Food forest
*Education and activities for children to connect with nature projects
*Ocean and beach cleaning projects
*green energy projects – solar&wind energy and other innovations in the field.
Each event (pachamama gatherings around the world mainly) will focus on one ecological topic,
And will support it in 5 ways:
- presenting the topic and raising awareness
- Inviting organisations to promote their activities.
- Spiritual rituals and ceremonies about the topic.
- Donation system (and through the tickets)
- Actions – inviting the audience to plant trees at the event,and other activities, Workshops and lectures.
We honorably invite organizations that correlate with these ideas in each country we visit and produce an event, supporting them bringing awareness to them and their important activity.
Examples for green organisations: